Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tik:Takbo - Oras nang Tumakbo Fun Run - July 6

This weekend's race will be at UP Diliman. Ting has registered most of us except for Ed Francisco, who'll be out of town for a family affair. Since we're running either 6K or 18K, it will a test since it is longer than that usual distances of 5K, 10K or 16K.




It will be my first time to run in UP Diliman. As such, I had to ask directions from Ting -- all of them came from UP, so I'm the odd person out. I'll meet up with Ting early at the baggage area near the University Theater. Unfortunately, Ting still has to sit this one out but she'll be there walking/jogging with her daughter who is entered in the 2K run.

I understand this run is organized by the UP Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants. Interestingly, they call it a "fund" run -- supposedly a fund raiser for their LEAP scholar.





This should be a good interim run before the target La Salle Cares run on July 13!!!

No comments: