Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Mizuno Rush to Infinity Run Pictures -- BayanTrade Running Club


Here are some more pictures of the Mizuno Run courtesy of our friends from the BayanTrade Running Club. My friend, Dante Briones, who is the President of BayanTrade, seem to have the right idea -- get your employees to start running so that they will be healthy enough to survive the grind of work! he! he! Ting and I specifically like their running shirts and have volunteered to be honorary members of the club -- just to get one of these shirts. Unfortunately, I can't remember all their names -- I'll let Dante help me out once these are posted.







Dante has a standing offer -- he'll buy breakfast for the BayanTrade runners as long as one of them beats his time -- so far, he's lost twice!!!



No comments: