Monday, July 27, 2009

Congratulations - SF Marathon Finishers


Yesterday, 3 of our friends attempted and completed the 42Kms of the San Francisco Marathon. They are: Mesh (3:57:56), Jorge (5:02) and Dave (5:10). I've always dreamed of participating in the full marathon at San Francisco -- the last time I ran, I joined the 5K event. That was just a few months after I started running -- ergo, I wasn't ready for any other distance outside of the 5K. But, I love this event because it allows you to run over the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the most recognizable icon of the city by the bay. So, it shall continue to be one of my aspirations to run across the Golden Gate Bridge.

My heartfelt congratulations to all those who finished but most especially to these 3 friends. I shall be ever envious until I myself complete the same event some day.

No comments: