Monday, July 6, 2009

Congratulations -- Milo Marathoners

To all those who participated and/or completed the Manila-Leg eliminations for the 33rd Milo Marathon -- Congratulations!!! My friends Dave de Leon and Jorge Buenaventura were a few of those who were in the sea of green. Dave actually finished his first full marathon!!! Yehey!!! Jorge completed his planned long run!! Both of them are preparing for the San Francisco Marathon towards the end of the month. Good luck to both of you!!! To all the others -- More Power!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnny. Good luck in advance to Dave and Jorge as the SF Marathon nears. I'm trying to catch up on the posts as they are pouring in with every moment.

BTW, remember Greg Brown? I have a feature of him with you taking the photo from last year. Take care and I'll see you in a few months.

Johnny Sy said...

Hi Wayne -- thanks for dropping by. I've been delinquent with my blog as well as I train for my next 21K on July 19. I'll ask Dave and Jorge to give you a push when they get to San Francisco.

Of course I remember Greg!!! I hope he is doing well. Please send him my regards. Too bad I can't run in the SF Marathon this year. Maybe next year will be the year!!! Take care bro.