Monday, November 17, 2008

Towards my 1st 10K - part 3 - Sights Around the NB Power Race 2008

After running my first 10K, I stayed around to catch my running buddies with my camera. Ting, Ed and Rico were all running the 25K. Fortunately for them, I would be at the Finished Line recording the event. Unfortunately for me -- no other pictures for my own 10K!! he! he!

Waiting At the Finish Line


Allan and Essh with me at the Finish Line
Jason Yuvienco and his lovely girl friend -- Jason works for SAS. It was a surprise for both of us seeing each other at the race!!

Post-race Activities

Post-race cool down and stretching activities c/o Fitness First

Post-recovery Stretching Services provided by UERM Physical Therapists

You can have your feet checked to determined appropriate shoe model -- service provided by New Balance

Run Buddies and their Finishes




Rico Ibana was the first to arrive -- and he looked like he was till ready to run another round.



Ed Franicsco also had a strong finish. Later I found out he was still going to play basketball afterwards -- really a Superman Ed!!




Ting finally finished her first 25K!!! A great accomplishment!! Now my buddies have graduated to longer distances and have left me behind!! he! he!




High-powered IBM executive and New York Marathon finisher, Jajo Quintos, also had a strong finish for his 25K. He had a great smile at the finish sensing me at the camera!!





Finished Line Pictures for everyone!!! Great job everyone!!

No comments: