Thursday, June 12, 2008

One Run One Family One La Salle

Preparations for the La Salle Cares fun run, dubbed One Run, One Family, One La Salle, is moving along nicely. The website is now up and PR/Advertising barrages are about to start. This is the race that I've been preparing for. Hopefully, come July 13 - race day, I'll be better prepared with all these races I'm gonna run in and with the workouts I've been going through -- barring any more injuries.

For those who are interested, the website is http://lasallecares.org/orofors/. Here's the race poster:



I've also seen the singlets they are going to give out to all participants -- actually very nice. Here's a sample:



I'm looking forward to running this race with my friends -- Ed Francisco, Dante Briones and Ting Pascual. I promised Ed that I'll pay his registration fees and treat everyone to breakfast at Gloria Maris if he runs -- and he agreed!!! You see, my good friend Ed is a die-hard true-blue Atenean and he didn't want to run in a La Salle race -- but, the fact that I'll treat everyone to breakfast was a huge incentive he could not refuse. Now, if only I can get him to wear the singlet!!! he! he!

No comments: