Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Luck to All Singapore Marathon Participants!


Here's wishing the best of luck to all those running in the Singapore Marathon!!! Wish I could be there to experience this great event!! The good thing about this is that you can pig-out after your run with all the great food in the city-state!!
Some of my favorites:

Soup Place -- The best Hainanese Chicken place -- plenty of branches around the city, although the one I go to is the place behind the original Raffles Hotel (small, quaint place).



No Signboard Restaurant -- Great Chilli Crab!!! - there's a branch at the Esplanade at Raffles Avenue


But there are so many other great stuff to eat -- as long as you're willing to be adventurous, you'd be rewarded with great smells and tastes!!! I'm so inggit!!!

Good luck and, above all, Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Nora, the golden girl said...

Johnny, while some of our friends were in Singapore and UP, I was in Yakult last Sunday. I didn't race but accompanied my 2 kids run/walk their first tear-jerking 3k.
Where were you?
Will I see you at UP ICTUS this Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnny. Hope everything's well. You had a great year this year!

Anyway, please take care, Happy Holidays to you and will see you in 2009!