Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


I know, I know -- I have been delinquent in updating my blog. The holidays and technical glitches with my camera have prevented me from keeping my blog up-to-date with my running exploits -- especially the last two 10K races in U.P. Mea Culpa! Will try to get the updates up in the next few days.

But, let me just take the opportunity to greet everyone -- all my friends and my newfound friends in running -- a very Merry Christmas! May your celebrations be filled with joy and meaning. Let us be thankful for all the blessings we were given this year. Take care and God bless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnny. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the family. Take care and have a safe and injury free 2009!

Johnny Sy said...

Hi Wayne -- thanks for dropping by. Hope you had a good Christmas celebration and here's wishing you the best for the New Year!!! I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other again soon. Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Johnny and a safe and injury free 2009!