Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Selling GU Energy Gels

I just want to advertise that I recently got a shipment of GU Energy Gels that I'm selling into the marketplace. Since there will be a bunch of long distance races and triathlons coming up, I decided just to bring in a few boxes for those interested. I remember hearing that energy gels were quickly depleted during the last ultramarathon event.

Anyway, for those interested, give me a push at syjohnny@gmail.com. I have 24-pack boxes. Each box is being sold at P1,280. That's about P53.33 per piece. Because of the packaging, I'm only selling by the box and not per piece.

I have the following flavors: Espresso Love, Chocolate Outrage, Tri-Berry, Lemon Sublime, Orange Burst and Vanilla Bean.

If you're in the QC, San Juan, Mandaluyong and Makati areas, I can meet you to deliver. Sending the boxes outside of Manila can be arranged but I have to work out courier costs.

I have a limited supply so hurry up and give me a push. Offer while supplies last.

No comments: